9.12.2012

A few other things I do

As the years go by I have collected a few hobbies that I now offer services for. If you could use my help for any of these, I'd love to be involved!

Piano Lessons
I currently have openings at the following locations:
Lehi, Utah on Monday afternoons
Pleasant Grove, Utah on Tuesday mornings and afternoons
Lessons are $15 per lesson

Interior Design
Web Room Planning and Sourcing                                   $65
Staging and Home Walk (UT and SLC Counties only)        $50 per hour
Staging and Home Walk (with travel)                              $TBD- contact me for pricing!
Complete design and execution                                      $500 + 15% of design cost
      (includes shopping, storage, and installation)  

Graphic Design
Visit me at postabledesign.com!

Photography
Family session                    $150
          1-1.5 hours, 1-2 locations
          20-25 images on CD with printing rights
         
Engagements/Bridals           $150
          1-1.5 hours, 1-2 locations
          20-25 images on CD with printing rights

Mini Sessions                     $75
          30-45 minutes, 1 location
          10-15 images on CD with printing rights

Weddings
          Currently building portfolio- please contact me for greatly reduced wedding pricing!

Sewing Lessons
By appointment
          $10 per hour 4+
          $15 per hour 2-3
          $30 per hour 1

Sewing and Alterations
         $12 regular hem
         $25 jean hem
         $25 per hour other and custom


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...