1.01.2012

About me.

Oh hello there!

I'm BriAnna. I put a little bit of whatever I feel like here on the blog, because hey, after all, it's my blog! I'm married to Kristopher, who is 14" taller than me. I'm just doing my part to give my kids a fighting chance at height. Speaking of the kids, I've got two: Abigail and Evan. Abby is in the 95th percentile for height and Evan's in the 25th. I guess our plan isn't working out exactly as planned, but we've got high hopes (ha ha ha!).

We've been hoping to add another little one to our family for quite some time, but that has proved difficult. After 13 months of infertility, we found out that we were expecting after our second round of clomid. Unfortunately we lost that sweet baby boy at 13 weeks due to a placental bleed. After the miscarriage I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and now I am on medication to correct it. We are hoping that the treatment will drastically improve our efforts in the baby adding arena, but we will have to see. I've just begun this journey with hypothyroidism (didn't mean to go all Bachelor on you there!) so I am still learning and trying to adjust. If you've had experience with a thyroid condition I'd love to hear about it!

In my spare time I like to watch my shows. I won't bore you with the (lengthy) list but let's just say that I do love netflix and my satellite too. I like things pretty simple all around- I am happy eating my same favorite foods over and over, I like my house to be pretty minimalistic, and I like to keep our day to day schedule pretty simple. These pre-school years only last so long so we are running with it!

Feel free to drop me a line and say hello!

Lovelies to you,
Bri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...